Initial assessment 210
60 minutes Psychotherapy/Family Psychotherapy 175
45 minutes Psychotherapy 100
60-minute crisis intervention 130
Appointments are available in person or virtually.
Cash and sliding fee rates available upon request.
Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services.
I’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
• Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
• Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
• Does my plan limit how many sessions per the calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
• Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
Ultimately you are responsible for knowing your coverage, but we are happy to help with this.
Current Insurances I partner with
- Aetna (out of network)
- Cigna (out of network)
- Blue Cross
- Blue Shield
- Magellan Behavioral Health
- PHP-out of network
- Sparrow Physicians Health Network-out of network
- UnitedHealthcare/Optum/United Behavioral Health
- Priority Health
I accept cash, check and all major credit cards as forms of payment.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you may be charged a cancellation fee.
Any Other Questions
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have. W look forward to hearing from you!